感恩节的意义英文版(最终5篇)
第一篇:感恩节的意义英文版
The origin of the Thanksgiving
每年11月份的第四个星期四是Thanksgiving Day(感恩节)。Every year the fourth Thursday in November is Thanksgiving Day(Thanksgiving Day).它是美国人民独创的一个节日。It is the American people's original a festival.美国人在感恩节中一定要合家欢聚,就像中国人过年一样,强调团团圆圆。Thanksgiving Day in t,.he United States are in a family together, like the Chinese New Year as, emphasize the round and round circle circle.所以感恩节是美国最重要的节日之一。So Thanksgiving is the one of the most important festivals.感恩节是怎样产生的呢?Thanksgiving is how arise? 早在1620年,一些在英国受到宗教迫害的清教徒乘船来到美洲。As early as in 1620, some in the UK of religious persecution by the pilgrims sailed to America.但是当年的冬天就让他们遇到了跨越不了的困难处境。But when winter let them met across the of the difficulties.饥饿和寒冷使他们一半人都失去了生命。Hunger and cold make them half people lost their lives.此时,
心地善良的印第安人给他们送来生活必需品,还教会了他们种植狩猎等等生存技巧。At this time, and kindness of the indians send them necessaries of life, also teaches them growing, hunting and so on survival skills.终于,这些移民坚强地存活下来。Finally, these immigrants strong to survive.为了感谢印地安人的帮助,在丰收的那一年,移民邀请印第安人一起庆祝。In order to thank the indians help, in the abundant harvest that year, immigration invited the indians celebrate.这就是感恩节。This is Thanksgiving.感恩节吃什么?A Thanksgiving dinner 感恩节的食品富有传统特。Thanksgiving food rich traditional characteristic.火鸡是感恩节的传统主菜,通常是把火鸡肚子里塞上各种调料和拌好的食品,然后整只烤出,由男主人用刀切成薄片分给大家。Turkey is Thanksgiving traditions main course, usually the Turkey in all kinds of spices and stomach fort mix the good food, and then a whole toasted, with the sword by male host slices to everybody.此外,感恩节的传统食品还有甜山芋、玉蜀黍、南瓜饼、红莓苔子果酱等。In addition, Thanksgiving traditions, food and sweet potato, maize, pumpkin pie, cranberry son jam, etc.据美国国家火鸡联合会估计,在感恩节和下个月的圣诞节期间,美国人将吃掉数千万只火鸡。According to the U.S.national Turkey federation estimates, at Thanksgiving and ne
xt month at Christmas time, American people will eat tens of millions of Turkey.在美国,火鸡越来越受欢迎,其消耗量远高于猪肉、牛肉、鸡肉和羊肉。In the United States, Turkey has become more and more popular, its consumption is far higher than the pork, beef, chicken and mutton.说火鸡多变一点都不假,它能以各种姿态展现在柜台上,冻火鸡、熏火鸡、整火鸡……Said Turkey changeful doesn't fake, it can show with all sorts of attitude on the counter, frozen Turkey, smoked Turkey, the 感恩节的习俗The custom of the Thanksgiving 每逢感恩节这一天,美国举国上下热闹非常。Every Thanksgiving Day, the United States up and down the country is very busy.城乡市镇到处举行化装游行、戏剧表演和体育比赛等,学校和商店也都按规定放假体息。Urban and rural town held up everywhere parades, drama and sports competition, etc, schools and shops in the body by the regulation's interest.孩子们还模仿当年印第安人的模样穿上离奇古怪的服装,画上脸谱或戴上面具到街上唱歌、吹喇叭。The children also imitate that year the appearance of indians on strange clothing, draw on facebook or put on a mask to the street singing, the trumpet.当天教堂里的人也格外多,按习俗人们在这里都要做感恩祈祷。The church is a special people, according to the custom people here have to do gr
atitude to pray.美国入从小就习惯独立生活,劳燕分飞。The United States into an independent life habit since childhood, LaoYanFenFei.各奔东西。Each rush thing.而在感恩节。But at Thanksgiving.他们总是力争从天南海北归来,一家人团团围坐在一起,大嚼美味火鸡,畅谈往事,这怎不使人感到分外亲切、温暖。They always strive to return from far apart, the family round and round round together, munch delicious Turkey, to talk about the past, this how don't make the person feel particularly kind, warm.同时,好客的美国人也忘不掉这一天邀请好友、单身汉或远离家乡的入共度佳节。At the same time, the hospitality of americans also not forget this day invite friends, bachelor or far from home into for the holidays.从18世纪起,美国就开始出现一种给贫穷人家送一篮子食物的风俗。From 18 th century on, the United States began to appear a poor families to send a basket of food customs.当时有一年轻妇女想在一年中选一天专门做善事,认为选定感恩节是最恰当不过的。There was a group of young women in a year to select one day special do good, think selected Thanksgiving is the most appropriate but.所以感恩节一到,她们就装上满清一篮食物亲自送到穷人家。So a Thanksgiving to them, they will mount a basket of food qing personally delivered to the poor.这件事远近传闻,不久就有
许多人学着她们的样子做起来。This matter that far, and will soon have many people learn of their appearance it.
第二篇:感恩节英文
感恩节英文/英语祝福短信:
感恩节 “患难见真知”,谢谢你帮我度过难关!
Adversity shows insight, thank you for helping me tide over the difficulties!
感恩节 谢谢你和我同舟共济!
On Thanksgiving day, i thank you for being together with me!
感恩节 千言万语,表达不了我的感激之情,我只能说,我已铭记在心。
Thanksgiving day ,i can not express the gratitude of me, i can only say that i have it in my mind.感恩节 您的恩情,我没齿难忘。
i will not forget your kindness forever.感恩节 大恩大德,铭记在心。
Your kind help means a lot to me,which i’ll bear in mind.感恩节 你的帮助无异于雪中送炭,让我感激涕零!
i feel grateful for your timely help.感恩节 给你添了太多的麻烦,真是不好意思!
i’m really sorry to bring you too much trouble!
感恩节 谢谢你给我的关怀,把我宠坏,宠得我不知不觉飞起来,才知道冥冥之中有安排。
thank you for giving me the concern and love, which almost spoiled me, making me feel like flying high.therefore, i begin to know we’re meant to be together.感恩节 懒得客气地来和你说谢谢,咱们到哪个馆子里撮一顿,唠唠嗑,如何? On Thanksgiving day, i’m too lazy to say thank you politely , let’s have a good talk while dining out together, how about that?
感恩节 衷心谢谢你为我所做的一切!
On this special Thanksgiving day, i sincerely thank you for all the things you’e doing for me!
感恩节 谢了,哥们,下次有事儿别忘了我!
buddies, next time you have any trouble, do not forget to tell me!
感恩节 你虽然两次救了我的命,但那都是你自己愿意的,我可没求你。
although you’ve saved my life twice , you’re willing to to do it at your will, not mine.既然我不领你的情,自然也不必说好听的话拍你马屁。
感恩节的英语
Since i do not ask for your favour, naturally there is no need to flatter you.感恩节 谢谢你帮我,祝你快乐,愿你岁岁平安,事事如意。
On Thanksgiving day ,thank you for helping me, i wish you a happy day and all the best.Best wishes from all of us to all of you at thanksgiving.我们全体祝你们感恩节快乐。
Thanksgiving wishes for you and your family.给你们全家感恩节的祝福。
Warm wishes at thanksgiving.在感恩节,衷心地祝福你们。
I wish you could be here on thanksgiving.但愿你能来过感恩节。
I wouldn’t want to spend thanks-giving with anyone else.我只愿和你共度感恩节。
It will be sad not to see you during the holiday when families get together.家人团聚的节日里,不能看到你,我会感到难过。
Our first thanksgiving should be our best.我们第一次共度的感恩节是我们最美好的时光。
What a wonderful time to be together.在一起的时光多么快乐。
Thanksgiving just won’t be the same without you.没有你,感恩节就不会一样了。
This will be our first thanksgiving apart.这将是我们第一次不在一起过感恩节。
Thanksgiving is a time when i tell you that i love you.感恩节就是我告诉你我爱你的时候。
I love to eat, so i love thanksgiving.我爱吃,所以我爱感恩节。
Thanksgiving is a great time to tell you that we love you kids.孩子们,感恩节这时刻,我们要说:我们都爱你们。
Thanksgiving is the best holiday of the year.感恩节是一年中最好的节日。
I hope you are feeling thankful after your supper.希望你吃过晚饭后有感恩的心情。
I am getting hungry just thinking about it.一想到它我就饿了。
I will be home for thanksgiving, so save a little turkey for me.我会回家过感恩节,所以请留点儿火鸡给我。
Have a mid-full thanksgiving!感恩节请勿暴饮暴食!
Have a full thanksgiving day!感恩节快乐!好好吃一顿吧!
第三篇:英文感恩节专题
感恩节是要谢谁?
History
Traditionally,is a time “to give thanks” for a plentiful harvest, because it is celebrated on the last Thursday of November at the end of the harvest season.However, the history of Thanksgiving is not clear, because the harvest season is celebrated in many countries and cultures.Americans commonly celebrate the first harvest of the “pilgrims”, or the first colonists to settle in North America, in 1621.Many colonists came to the New World for religious freedom, because England did not allow diversity in religion.Native Americans and colonists did not always live together
peacefully, but they did learn from each other by trading goods and farming methods.So many people celebrate the first successful harvest of the colonists.我们最初知道“感恩节”,是老师在课堂上讲的关于“五月花号”(Mayflower)的故事。据说那时候不堪忍受英国国内宗教迫害的一清教徒到达美洲。当时,美国的印第安人给移民送来了生活必需品,还特地派人教他们怎样狩猎、捕鱼和种植玉米、南瓜。于是,最初为了感谢美洲原住民,诞生了这么一个节日。