200多年来爱尔兰天主教教会将妇女关押在
称为玛德莲的庇护场所
他们收押妓♥女♥ 受虐待的孤儿智障人士和未婚孕妇1960 两位牧师被派去玛德莲庇护所拍摄他们的调查报告
好了快跑
Okay, run.
托马斯
Thomas.
托马斯你在哪呢?
Thomas, where are ya?
操操操
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
托马斯神父我的妈呀你在哪里啊?
Thomas! Father Thomas! Thomas, where are you?
托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯听得到吗?
Thomas, can you hear me?
约翰
John!
约翰
John.
托马斯听得到吗?
Thomas?
约翰
John.
托马斯
Thomas!
约翰
John.
你在哪
Where are you?
-你准备好了吗托马斯?-好了
- You ready, Thomas? - Yes, John.
好呃开始拍摄
Go. At, uh, action.
1960年10月23日早上7点45分......
Quarter to 8:00 in the mornin', 23rd of October,
吾主之年
...in this year of our Lord.
我是神父托马斯莱利这是约翰神父约翰索顿
I'm Father Thomas Riley. This is John, Father John Thornton.
我们是来调查索赔的...
We're here to investigate
圣母玛利亚的雕像……
.
..that a statue, uh, of Our Lady
在这里的小教堂里眼睛流着血
...in the chapel here weeps blood.
呃这些照片
Uh,
和一封附带的信……
...and an
……被匿名送往主教……
...were sent anonymously to
他要求立即调查
...who requested an immediate investigation.
约翰这将是一个很好的机会去和慈爱的女修道院院长谈谈吧
This would be a good time, John, to talk to the lovely Mother Superior.
-怎么样?可以吗约翰?-好的
- Okay? Is that alright, John? - That was brilliant.
玛丽卡梅尔嬷嬷主教收到了这些照片
Mother Mary Carmel, the bishop received these photographs.
这封信是匿名的我们只知道是来自一个修女
The letter's anonymous admitting only to have come from a nun.
“我写信是想告诉你圣母的雕像……”
"I am writing to inform you of the statue of
“……在礼拜堂里流着血”
"...in the chapel that is weeping blood.
“这是属于我们的奇迹”
"A miracle here in our
“……那些高级修女甚至试图隐瞒这件事”
"...which the higher nuns are attempting to conceal.
“我不能我想要问心无愧……”
"I cannot, in
如果她想要交流我不能否认她”
...deny Our Lady if she wishes to communicate."
你怎么看待圣母的哭泣雕像?
Would you like to comment about the weeping statue of the Virgin and so on? 莱利神父如果我们深爱的圣母在给我们传递信息
Father Riley, there is nothing I would
…那没什么是我想要的了
...than if our beloved Holy Mother was sending signs here.
这是多么美好的事情啊
What a beautiful thing that would be.
恐怕你上当了
I'm afraid you've been tricked.
为什么?
Tricked? By whom?
她们可不都是好修女啊神父
They're not all good girls in this home, father.
好我们跟她们谈话的时候会弄清楚的
Sure, we'll get to the bottom of it when we interview the girls. 那现在你能给我一个名单吗?
In the meantime, I wonder, could you give me
这里所有人的名单?
...of all the residents here?
修女们姑娘们当然还有每一个孩子
The nuns, the girls, and, of course, any children.
我的恶魔弟弟
这里没有孩子了
There are no children in the home any longer.
在战争期间就没有了
The children's wing closed during the war.
这是血吗?
Is it blood?
不是不然我就吃了我的帽子
If it is, I'll eat my hat.
-你能不能测试一下?-嗯好像不能
- Can you not test it? - Uh, we can't.
我们要等她再流血做成可用的样本
We need it to be fresh to get a usable sample.
如果它重新开始流的话我会留心的
If it starts again, I will.
我此前从没见过一个神迹
I've never seen a miracle before in person.
你读过吗?它原来在新德里去年的时候
Did you read about that one? It was in, uh, New Delhi last year. 电影里的不算
No film though.
那我们可能要是了额?
That could be us now, eh?
给我买♥♥一台新相机什么都有了
Bought me a new camera and everything.
电影记录的第一个神迹
First miracle caught on film.
想象一下
Imagine.
嗯我们在这里呆上几个小时可能什么也看不见
You know, we could be here for hours and see nothing.
是啊但愿这是值得的吧
Yeah, but it'd be worth it, I hope.
不会的
It won't.
为什么?
How is that?
你知道吗这是对你电影天赋的浪费
You know, this is a waste of your film.
我们可以在这里.....
We could
……最好去拿点什么……拿什么呢?
...it'd be better going and getting some what do you call it?
-镜.....-镜头?
- - The footage?
对用镜头嗯……
Aye, footage, uh...
监视在洗衣房♥和其他工作的女孩们
...of the laundry room and the girls at work.
可以让我们对这个地方有更好的了解
Give us a better sense of the place.
嗯好好利用你的电影
Uh, better use of your film.
我告诉过你一次我告诉你15…
If I told you once, I told
嘿嘿
Hey. Hey!
我可以问你一些问题吗?
Can I ask you some questions?
-教皇要看你的电影吗?-不我不知道
- Is the pope gonna watch your film? - No.
-
他在梵蒂冈有电视吗?-我想他太忙了应该不会看
- Does he have a telly in the Vatican? - I think he's too busy for the telly. -那是给谁看呢?-这不该是你关心的事
- Who is gonna see it? - No one that you need to worry about.
现在我们要谈谈关于雕像的事吗?
Now are you gonna talk to me about the statue?
-你问过♥妹♥们♥吗?-还没我在问你呢
- Have you asked the sisters? - No, I'm asking you.
-你看到什么了?-什么都没看到
- What have you seen? - I didn't see nothin'.
-嗯那你听到什么了?-我不知道
- Well, what have you heard? - I don't know.
-我怎么觉得你知道 -我从没有进过礼拜堂
- I think you do know. - I never go into the chapel anyway.
-那你很了解他们吧 -我们不能进去
- So you do know a lot about them. - We're not allowed to go in there.
不是因为人太多了吗?
Not even for mass?
-我们受罚了 -因为什么?
- We're being punished. - Why are you being punished?
我们需要去洗那些床单
They need someone to clean all those sheets.
嘿神父
Hey, father.
我为你准备了一个宴会
I'll do my party piece for ya.
如果你是爱尔兰人那就到客厅去吧
# If you're Irish, come into the parlor #
我们非常欢迎你的到来
# There's a welcome there for you #
-如果你……-真脏
- # ## - Dirty!
你该祈祷了你这个肮脏的小贱♥人♥ 你不是来……
You need to say your prayer, you dirty little bitch. You're not
-
嬷嬷你能放轻松点吗?-回我的办公室快
- Mother Superior, would you take it easy? - Get into my office, now!
-为什么没必要……-一直跪着
- Why, there's - On your knees the whole way!
您不该进来神父
This room is off limits, father!
我觉得完全没有必要拍摄
I hardly think we need that thing here.
我们要记录所有事可敬的嬷嬷这是我们要做的
We've been directed to document everything, Reverend Mother, so that's what we'll do. 我想你应该不介意我说重点吧我还有工作要做呢
I you wouldn't mind getting to the point, I have work to be getting on with.
尊敬的嬷嬷