Sleepless.in.Seattle.1993
西雅图夜未眠
(芝加哥)
Mummy got sick. It happened just like that.
妈妈生病了就这么突然发生了
Nobody could stop it.
没人可以帮上忙
It isn't fair. There's no reason.
这不公平,没有什么原因
And if we start asking why, we'll go crazy.
再不停问原因,只会令人发疯
Five minutes in the microwave. Any one of them.
只要放进任何一个微波炉五分钟就可以了
Do you know how to make juice?
你知道怎样弄果汁吗?
Microwave. Five minutes.
放进微波炉五分钟
Here. It's my shrink. Call him.
给,这是我的心理医生给他打个电话吧
Loss of Spouse Support Group.
这是丧偶互助会
Chicago Cancer Family Network. Parents without Partners.
芝加哥癌症病人家属支援会父母失去另一半的
"Hug Yourself", "Hug a Friend", "Hug a Shrink"...
拥抱自己,拥抱朋友拥抱一位心理医生
Work hard, that'll save you. Only work will see you through this.努力工作,工作能拯救你唯有工作能帮你度过这状况
Don't mind him, he's just a guy who's lost his wife.
别介意一位刚失去妻子的男人就会这样
What I think we really change.
我想我真正需要的是改变
Good idea. Take a few weeks off, take Jonah fishing.
好主意,放几周假,跟乔纳去钓个鱼
No, real change. A new city.
不,是真的改变,新城市
Some place where I don't think of Maggie at every corner.
一个新地方让我不再想起玛吉的地方
(瑞格里球场芝加哥《小熊队》球场)
Where are you gonna go?
你要去哪?
I was thinking about Seattle.
我在考虑去西雅图
In a few months, you'll be seeing women. You'll meet someone.
过几个月,你会再和女人约会你会遇到心仪的对象的
Move on, fine, that's what I'll do. I'll just grow a new heart.
对,向前看,这正是我想做的几个月后,我会复原,重新长个心
- Sam, I'm sorry, I didn' - I know. But it can't happen twice. -山姆,对不起,我不是这意思 -我知道,只是有些事情一生一次足矣
Jimmy Dante: "As Time Goes By"
You must remember this, A kiss is still a kiss
A sigh is just a sigh
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by
And when two lovers woo
They still say "I love you"
On that you can rely
No matter what the future brings
As time goes by
Moonlight and love songs
Never out of date
Hearts full of passion
Jealousy and hate
Woman needs man And man must have his mate That no one can deny
It's still the same old story
A fight for love and glory
A case of do or die
The world Will always welcome lovers
As time goes by
(巴尔的摩 18个月后)
- The tall redhead is cousin Irene. - You'll see her disappointed look. -红发的高女人是你的表艾琳 -一脸失望那个就是她
- Harold ran off with the secretary. - Until Irene had the dog put down. -哈洛则是跟女秘书有染 -直到艾琳的狗病死
Your brother Dennis is professor at Johns Hopkins.
你的哥哥丹尼斯是教授在约翰斯·霍普金斯
- He's Betsy. - The most competitive woman ever.
-她老婆是…贝琪 -世上最难缠的人
- How will I remember all this? - Walter, you will!
-我怎能记住那么多事情呢? -华特,你可以的
- Uncle Milton lost all - And some other people's.
-你的米顿叔叔赔掉所有钱 -还有其他人的钱
...in a pyramid scheme. Don't mention the IRS or the prisons.
因为,更别提国税局或监狱
Your mother's Barbara, your father'
你妈叫芭芭拉你爸是克里夫
- He has electric trains. - Really?
-我爸收集电动火车 -真的?
Am I what they had in mind?
我算乘龙快婿吗?
Walter, they're gonna love you!
华特,他们会喜欢你的
Everybody, Annie has an announcement.
大家注意!安妮有事要宣布
Walter and I are engaged.
华特和我订婚了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢
Congratulations, Walter.
恭喜了,华特
Bless you!
上帝保佑你
- Are you all right? - Maybe it's the flowers.
-
time in a bottle你还好吧? -大概是花
- We'll move them. - No! I feel terrible, sneezing now.
-那把花移开 -不,我要打喷嚏了
- This is a very important moment. - He's allergic to everything.
-偏偏这时候打喷嚏 -他对什么都过敏
Bees. I'm allergic to bees.
我对蜜蜂过敏
He's allergic to all bees. We have to take adrenalin with us.
不管哪种蜜蜂我们随身携带肾上腺素
- If he eats just a bit of - My head swells, and I drop dead. -吃一颗小果仁 -我的脑袋就会肿胀,然后会昏过去
- It's the same with him and bees. - We had salmon at our wedding.
-哈洛碰到蜜蜂也一样 -我和你妈结婚时吃鲑鱼
- A wedding without - I'm not allergic to salmon.
-那可是婚礼的必备佳肴 -我对鲑鱼不会过敏
But you never know.
但是也难讲
- You never know. - He wasn't always allergic to bees.
-没错 -哈洛不是每次都对蜜蜂过敏
- What did we do with our champagne? - Uncle Milton's parole.
发布评论