英文小说读后感之飘---Gone with the wind                                                                                                                                 
    简介:                                                                                                                               
    Gone with the wind is a romantic drama and the novel written by Margaret Mitchell, which sets the American civil war as the background. The novels protagonist, Scarlett O’Hara is the daughter of a planter, who is rich and standing in Georgia USA. Her father Gerald is an Irish immigrant. Arriving in Georgia, Gerald is penniless but he wins the ownership of the manor of tarot by gambling. After that, he began the venture in this red land, weaving his American dream. Until 43 years old, he is married with the daughter named Ellen of a French immigrant in east coast knot. Gerald is good-natured, but bad-tempered and the young wife has a good family education and strict moral values. She manages the day-to-day affairs of the estate as a whole on her own, even sets the black slaves to the doctor. Because of these, the couples get the respects from the white manor and won the love of the black slaves. Their daughter Scarlett is grown up in this environment.                                                               
    经典语句摘录:                                                                                                                               
答案2020
    1. After all, tomorrow is another day.--Scarlett.                                                               
    毕竟,明天又是另外的一天呢。                                                                                                                                北欧建筑
    2. A glamour to it --a perfection, a symmetry like Grecian art.--Ashley                                                               
    那时它富有魅力,像古希腊艺术那样是圆满的、完整的和匀称的。(艾希礼关于战前生活的阐述)                                                                                                                               
3. I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments, and new. What is broken--and I’d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.—Rhett                                                                                                                   
             
我从来不是那样的人,不能耐心地拾起一些碎片,把它们黏合在一起,然后对自己说这个修补好了的东西跟新的完全一样。一样东西破碎了就是破碎了--我宁愿记住它最好时的模样,而不想把它修补好,然后终生看着那些破碎了的地方。                                                                                                                               
    4. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。                                                                                                                               
    5. I wish I could be more like you.                                                               
    我要像你一样就好了。                                                                                                                               
    7. I think it’s hard winning a war with words.                                                               
    我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。                                                                                                                               
    8. Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.                                                                飘读后感
    先生,你可真不是个君子,小,你也不是什么淑女。                                                                                                                                   
    9. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.                                                               
    我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。                                                                                                                               
小数乘整数    10. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.                                                                荷兰性开放
    哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。                                                                                                                               
    11. I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.                                                               
    我爱你,比我更爱任何女人。我为你等待的时间比我等任何女人都要长。                                                                                                                               
    12. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as god as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!                                                               
    即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。                                                                工程师论文
    13. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death.