旅游英语情景对话:在免税店购买商品
Can?I?help?you,?sir?
有什么可以帮您的吗,先生?
Yes,?please.?I'm?picking?out?some?presents?for?my?children?and?wife.
是的。我要给我的孩子和妻子挑选一些礼物
What?kind?of?presents?do?you?want?
您想要什么样的礼物?
Actually,?I?don't?know?exactly.?Do?you?have?anything?recommended?
事实上,我自己也不是很清楚。你有什么可以推荐的吗?
OK.?How?about?some?very?cool?sneakers?for?your?children??Anyway,?it?won't?cost?you?much.?It's?only?around?$59.95?for?each?pair.?It?might?be?cheaper?than?that?in?A
merica.
好的。给你的孩子们买双不错的跑鞋怎么样?而且也不是很贵。每双只要59.95美元。这会比在美国买便宜。
Hey,?How?did?you?know?I?came?from?America?
你怎么知道我是从美国来的?
Just?a?hunch,?sir.
只是直觉而已,先生。
How?much?again?
多少钱来着?
A$59.95.
59.95美元。
That's?really?cheap?for?shoes?like?those.?OK,?I'll?take?5?pairs.
像这样的鞋确实卖得很便宜。好,那给我拿5双。
Sorry,?sir.
对不起,先生。
Why?not?
怎么了?
Because?in?this?duty-free?shop,?your?total?expenditure?cannot?be?over?$300?and?you?also?have?one?more?present?to?buy?for?your?wife.
因为在免税商店,您的总消费不能超过300美元,而且您还要给您的妻子买礼物。
Oh,?my?God.?I've?totally?forgotten?about?that.?Anyway,?I?think?she?would?like?a?bottle?of?perfume.
噢,天哪。我完全忘记了。我觉得她应该会喜欢香水。
That's?good.?And?I?can?also?recommend?you?a?good?one.?It's?the?brand?of?DKNY.这个主意不错。而且我也可以给您推荐一款不错的香水,是DKNY品牌的。
DKNY??That's?very?expensive?in?America.?It?costs?nearly?$70?for?only?50ml.DKNY?
它在美国卖得很贵,50毫升的香水就要将近70美元。
It's?$60?here.
我们这里只卖60美元。
That's?very?unbelievable.?Is?it?fake?
这太让人难以置信了,它是假的吗?
Of?course?not,?sir.
当然不是啊,先生。
OK,?I'll?take?one.
那好,给我拿一瓶。
>买礼物