《绿皮书》中英文对译台词(73页完整版)-A thank you.-What kind of thank you?
Hello New York!I'm Bobby Rydell.
纽约人民你们好我是鲍比·莱德尔
And I'm glad to be here.
我很高兴能来到这里
Thank you all for coming to see us tonight.
谢谢大家今晚来看我们的演出
It's Saturday night in the Copa!
今天是科帕俱乐部的周六狂欢夜
We think you're gonna have a great time tonight.
我们认为你们今晚会玩得很开心
We're gonna do our best to make sure of that.
我们会竭尽全力确保你们玩得开心
As always a very special thanks to Mr.Jules Podell
一如既往我们要特别感谢朱尔斯·波德尔先生
for having us out.
让我们有玩乐的可能
Let's get started.
开始吧
*That old black magic has me in its spell*
*我已经完全被那古老的黑魔法控制*
发誓的英文*That old black magic that you weave so well*
*就是你运用得如此娴熟的黑魔法*
*Those icy fingers up and down my spine*
*那冰冷的手指顺着我的脊柱上下探索*
*The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine*
*跟我们目光相接时你施展的巫术一样*
*I love them so well*
*令我着迷*
*The same old tingle that I feel inside*
*跟我彼时内心感受到的微微刺痛感一样*
*And then that elevator starts its ride*
*随后电梯开始上升*
**
*亲爱的...*
Hello sweetheart.
你好啊亲爱的
Here is my coat.
这是我的大衣
And you see this here hat?
看到这顶帽子了吗
I want you to guard it with your life.
我希望你用生命来守护它
It was a gift from my mother.
这是我母亲送我的礼物
Yes,Mr.Loscudo.
遵命劳斯库德先生
That's for you.
这是赏你的
Thank you sir.
谢谢您先生
Gio!
吉奥
-Carmine!How are you pal?-Good to see you.
-卡迈因你还好吗-很高兴见到你
Oh thank you!That's unnecessary.
谢谢您完全不必如此的
Come on!Let's go.On the album.
来我们走去听音乐
I saw this kid Bobby Rydell two and a half years ago in South Philly.我两年前在南费城见过那个叫鲍比·莱德尔的小子Nobody knew who he was.
当时他还是个无名之辈
They know now.
现在他可出名了
Gimme Loscudo's hat.
把劳斯库德的帽子给我
But he said to
但他叫我守...
I know,I heard.
我知道我听到了
Give it to me.A'right?
给我行吗
*I should stay away but what can I do*
*我应该远离你但我能怎么办*
*I hear *
*我听到你的名字...*
Be respectful and watch your mouth.
放尊重点嘴巴放干净点
Shut up!She wants it,Okay?
闭嘴是她卖弄风骚勾引我
Tough guy,what are you gonna do?
硬汉你能怎么样
Tony Lip!
托尼·利普
*You're the lover I have waited for*
*你就是我一直在等待的爱人*
*The mate that fate had me created for*
*是我命中注定的爱侣*
*And every time you lips meet mine*
*每次我们亲吻时...*
You put your hands on me,you punk?
你竟敢对我动手混蛋
Do yourself a favor.Go home with your friends.
给自己留点面子跟你朋友一起回家去吧
You don't tell me where to go!
你无权命令我该去哪儿
Do you know who I am?!I'm goin'back in there!
你知道我是谁吗我非要进去
*That old black magic,yeah love*
*那叫Z.UO AI情的古老黑魔法啊*
You tell Jules Lipobdell.
你去告诉朱尔斯·波德尔
If I don't get my hat I'm gonna burn this joint down.如果不回我的帽子我就把这家烧了Gio,it's gonna turn up.
吉奥它肯定会再出现的
I swear to God it's gonna turn up.
我发誓它一定会再次出现的
Really?You tell that fat Jew bastard
是吗你告诉那个犹太肥猪
I don't get my hat I'll burn Copa down!
如果拿不回帽子我就把科帕俱乐部给烧了
I'm gonna have to go back to driving garbage trucks.我只能继续去开垃圾车谋生了
Jesus Christ!
老天呐
Screw those!He's out of his mind.
妈的他真是疯了
We earned our money tonight.
至少我们今晚挣到了钱
Lip,I thought you were gonna kill that guy.
利普我当时以为你要S.HA了那家伙
Yeah!
是啊
Better him than me.
他死总比我死要好
那停业期间你打算去做什么
I don't know.Maybe go work at my Uncle's pizza joint.
我不知道或许会去我叔叔的披萨店工作
-You?-I'm gonna drink for2months.
-你呢-我要喝两个月的酒
Take me home,Lip.
送我回家利普
See you,Carmine.
再见卡迈因
No!You shouldn't.That shouldn't happen.
不你不该那样不应该发生这种事
I don't wanna
我不想当一个...
My hat!
我的帽子
Heard it was missing,so I looked into it.
我听说它丢了于是我就了
-I wanted to kill that broad.-No.No.Wasn't her fault.
-我当时都想S.HA了那个小B.IAO子-不不是她的错Who had the balls to clip Gio's hat?
是谁胆大包天敢偷吉奥的帽子
Don't worry about it,I took care of him.
别担心我已经解决他了
Yeah!I hope you gave him some beating.
很好希望你把他好好打了一顿
Here.Take this.Put it in your kick.
给收下吧放进钱包里
No.No thanks.It was a pleasure,Mr.Loscudo.
不谢谢了能帮忙是我的荣幸劳斯库德先生Bullshit!Take it.
别废话了收下吧
And from now on,you don't call me Mr.Loscude,
从现在开始别再叫我劳斯库德先生了
ya hear me?
听到了吗
I'm your pal Gio.
我是你的好兄弟吉奥
Good morning.
早安
Good night!
晚安
One down,and the batter will be Roger Maris.
一名击球手出局下一位是罗杰·马里斯
Come on,Roger!Hit one out!
加油啊罗杰击个好球
Johnny quite!You're gonna jinx it.
约翰尼闭嘴你会给他招来霉运Johnny,think you can yell a little louder?
约翰尼你还能吼得更大声点吗
-Maris is up.-Yeah,so am I now.
-马里斯上场了-是啊我也被吵起来了What the hell are you guys doing here?
你们到这里来干什么
We came over to give Dolores company.
我们是来陪德洛丽丝的
Come on!
不是吧
Thank you,ma'am.
谢谢你夫人
Here's the pitch.
投球了
Fouls it back to the crowd.
出界飞向观众席
One ball,one strike.
一坏球一好球
Come on Roger!Please!
加油啊罗杰拜托了
-I'll walk you out.-Sure.
-
我送你们出去-好的
We need to get back to this ball game.Come on!看来还得我们重回赛场了拜托
-Thank you so much!-Any problems,give us a call. -非常感谢-如果有问题给我们打个电话
-The one-two pitch.-Come on,baby.
-两好球一坏球-加油
The curve is hit deep into
球径直飞进右外场深处
We got it!We got it!
赢了赢了
Do it again.Let's do it again.Come on baby!
再来一次再来一次加油宝贝
No!Tony,go get dressed.We're gonna eat.
别托尼快去穿衣服我们要开饭了Alright!
好吧
No game seven.No game seven.
没D七场了不用打D七场了
From thy bounty,through Christ our Lord,Amen.主啊感谢您的慷慨阿门
Amen.