Is everybody ok?  大家没事吧
I'm fine. Thanks for waiting.  我没事  谢谢你没丢下我
What was that?  发生什么事了
Water either gas line, the training is the same.  水管和煤气管爆炸的逃生方式都一样
People, just stay low and move out.  大家弯腰前行  马上离开房子
Honey, Luke's gone.  老公  卢克不见了
Claire, spontaneous human combustion is very rare.  克莱尔  人体自燃十分少见发誓的英文
I don't think he exploded, Phil.  我不觉得是他自爆了  菲尔
The rope ladder works. At least someone followed protocol.  绳梯很管用  至少有人是按逃生规程来的
Oh! Oh, it's there!  是那个
Smoke is coming out of Luke's stupid suitcase.  烟是从卢克该死的魔术箱里冒出来的
Like his old man, Luke is a magician.  有其父必有其子  卢克也是个魔术师
I'm taking lessons from some guy my dad found online.  教我魔术的是我爸上网搜来的大师
He came personally recommended from the guy who runs  他可是有莫德斯托巫师大会
The Warlock Conference up in Modesto.  举办者的个人推荐呢
Ocupad, big guy.  此位有人了  大块头
Find another foxhole.  请另寻良枝吧
*This is how we learn to sing  大家跟我一起学唱歌*
*Who can go up here with me?  谁来跟我一起唱*
Cam took a job teaching music at the local middle school.  小卡要去本地中学当音乐老师
Yeah, his first day is tomorrow.  明天就是上班第一天
I'm excited for me,  我为自己开心
but I'm probably more excited for the students  但更为我的学生开心
because a great teacher is a gift.  因为优秀的老师是天赐的礼物
Hasn't started yet.  还没正式上岗呢
I have to tip my hat to my high school   我要向我的高中音乐老师致敬
A real force of nature  此人带有自然的魔力
who was also the defensive coordinator for the football team  同时身兼橄榄球队的防守员
and supervised calf birthing for the animal husbandry club.  和农场动物俱乐部的牛犊接生监察员
Doris Olson. Great lady.  朵莉丝·奥尔森  一位伟大的女士
Lady.  好一位女士
*This we learn to sing  大家跟我一起学唱歌*
*This we learn to sing  ■
Ay, Jay, I'm going to miss you.  杰  人家会想你的
It's one night.  只是一晚上而已
No, I don't want to be without you,  不  人家不想和你分离
not even one night in my whole life.  我这辈子一晚都不能离开你
What can I make you?  我能为你做点什么
How about a little room on my side of the bed?  在床上给我腾点位置怎么样
I mean, I shouldn't complain. My wife's a knockout.   我是不该抱怨  我老婆美艳动人  但是
she's at that place in her pregnancy  她现在处于孕期中的某个阶段
where, she's, ample.  她变得  臃肿
And the snoring.  还打呼噜
I swear in the last ultrasound, the baby was   我发誓  上一张超音波片里婴儿是这样的
So I should be home about noon tomorrow.  我明天中午就能到家
Who drank all the coffee?  谁把咖啡都喝完了
Oh, I, uh, I had quite a bit of that.  我喝了不少
You know, I haven't, um, been sleeping too well.  我最近晚上睡得不太好
There's actually a funny story about what's causing that.  失眠的原因说来也挺好笑
Mom, I'm fully aware of the changes your body is going through,  妈  我非常理解您的身体正经历着变化
and that nasal stuffiness is very common during pregnancy,  鼻塞也是怀孕时常见的现象
but we got a crisis in this house.  但家里的情况已经刻不容缓了
You've been snoring. But I got you these nasal strips.  你打呼太严重了  我帮你买了呼吸辅助贴
In the commercial,  广告里
the old man's angry red sound waves turn a gentle blue.  连老头如雷般的呼噜声也能化为轻柔之音
- So I'm like an old man? - No!  -所以我打呼像老头子吗  -不是
Like a dog then? A pig?  那我是像狗  还是像猪
What is it, Manny? I'm an old man, a dog, or a pig?  怎么  曼尼  我是老头子  还是狗或猪
Jay, help me out here. You've heard it.  杰  帮我说两句  你也听到呼声了
I don't know what the boy's talking about.  我完全不知道这孩子在说什么
If this is a glimpse of teenage Manny, I don't love it.  如果这是青春期的曼尼  我可不喜欢
Have a little respect for your beautiful mother.  你妈这么漂亮  你要尊重她
Thank you, Jay.  谢谢你  杰
You're right. Sorry, mom.  你说得对  我错了  妈妈
And, Jay,  杰
Have a great trip to San Francisco.  祝你在旧金山玩得愉快
Okay, Lily's drop-off time is between 8:45 and 8:50,  莉莉到校的时间是8点45到50之间
so you should be fine to get work by 9.  所以你应该能来得及9点上班
Here is her checklist for her backpack.  这是她背包内容的清单
Oh, I have this whole thing planned.  我一切都计划好了
Okay, I'm gonna walk in, take off my jacket,  我款款步入教室  脱下我的外套
and say, "Here comes treble."  大声宣布  高音号在此
Big swing on the first day.  上班第一天扭得挺欢啊
Please don't tamp down my enthusiasm.  请不要打击我的热情
Okay, what else?  好了  还有什么
Oh! The dimmer came in for the switch,  对了  调光器的开关有问题
so I want you to call the electrician, but not Brad.  你去请个电工来  但是别布拉德
Remember? We had a problem with him last time about the billing.  还记得上次我们为账单和他不太愉快吗
He wanted his name above the title?  因为他想要名列账单[演员表]前茅
He wanted his name above the title?  [此处指的应是与著名影星布拉德·皮特同名]
Yes, you've done that joke before. So cute. So funny.  你讲过这个笑话了  好可爱好好笑