北京仁爱版初中英语八年级上册 Unit 4 Topic 2 课文翻译
SectionA-1a
Kangkang:Li Ming||, come and look! A terrible earthquake struck Qinghai!
康康:李明||,快来看!青海发生了可怕的地震
Li Ming:Oh||, no! When and where?
李明:哦||,不是吧!什么时候什么地点?
Kangkang:It stuck Yushu in Qinghai Province early this morning.
康康:今天早上发生在青海省玉树县。
Li Ming:Was it serious?
李明:严重吗?
Kangkang:Yes. May buildings fell down. Some people died and many people are missing.
康康:严重。很多楼房都塌了。有些人遇难了||,很多人都失踪了。
Li Ming:I'm very sorry to hear that.
李明:听到这些真的很抱歉。
Kangkang:And I know that there were another two terribe earthquakes in China.
康康:我还知道中国有另外两次严重的地震。
Li Ming:Really? Which was the most serious?
李明:真的吗?哪一次最严重?
Kangkang:I think the Wenchuan earthquake in 2019 was more serious than this one||, but the Tangshan earthquake in 1976 was the most serious. More than 240||,000 people lost their lives in it.
康康:我觉得2019年的汶川地震比这次更严重||,但是1976年的唐山地震是最严重的。那次地震有24万多人遇难。
Li Ming:How terrible! How can we protect ourselves from the earthquake?
李明:太可怕了!地震时我们怎么保护自己呢?
Kangkang:Let's ask Miss Wang for help.
康康:我们去王老师帮忙吧。
SectionB-1a
(Miss Wang and her students are talking about the Yushu earthquake in Qinghai Province.)
(王老师和她的学生们在讨论青海省的玉树地震。)
Miss Wang:Did you hear about the Yushu earthquake in Qinghai Province?
王老师:你们听说青海省的玉树地震了吗?
Kangkang:Yes||, it's terrible. It was a level 7.1 earthquake. Many buildings fell down.
康康:嗯||,情况很糟糕。震级是7.1级。很多楼房都倒塌了。
Jane:It killed more than two thousand people and hurt more.
简:有两千多人遇难||,更多人受伤。
Michael:I was very sad when I got the news.
迈克尔:我听到这则消息时很难过。
Maria:Many children lost their homes and couldn't go to school.
马丽亚:很多孩子都失去了自己的家园||,还不能上学。
Miss Wang:Do you know how to protect yourselves from the earthquake?
王老师:你们知道地震发生时怎么保护自己吗?
Jane:I think we should run out of the door.
简:我觉得我们应该跑到户外去。
Miss Wang:No||, running out can be dangerous.
王老师:不对||,跑出去很危险。
Kangkang:Miss Wang||, do you think we should stay under the table?
康康:王老师||,你觉得我们应该待在桌子底下吗?
Miss Wang:Yes||, I think so. Remember||, the most important thing is to stay calm.
王老师:是的||,我觉得应该这样。记住||,最重要的是保持冷静。
SectionC-1a 短文
How to Protect Yourself in the Earthquake
如何在地震中自保
Many earthquakes happen every year.
每年都会发生很多地震。
仁爱版英语
Some of these earthquakes are very strong.
有些地震特别强烈。
When they happen near a city||, they can be very serious.
如果它们发生在城市附近||,后果会非常严重。
Many people are hurt or die in the earthquakes.
很多人在地震中受伤或死去。
Knowing some ways to protect yourself will help to keep you safe in the earthquake.
知道一些自保方法在地震中能对你有所帮助。
If you are indoors when the earthquake happens||, the safest place is under a strong table or desk.
地震发生时||,如果你在室内||,最安全的地方是待在结实的桌子下面。
Sitting on the floor in a doorway or close to a wall is safer than standing in the middle of a room.
坐在门口附近的地上或靠近墙壁比站在房间中间安全。
Remember to protect your head and neck with your arms.
记得用手保护自己的脑袋和脖子。
Stay away from windows||, tall furniture and pictures or anything that may fall on you.
远离窗户、家具、照片或其它可能掉在你身上的东西。
Do not try to run out of the building.
不要试着往户外跑。
If you are out of doors||, move to clear areas.
如果你在户外||,跑到开阔的地方。
Get away from buildings and trees.
远离建筑物和树木。
Be very careful of fallen power lines.
一定要小心掉下来的电线。
The danger is not over when the strong shaking stops.
强震过后危险并没有消除。
There will be some shocks after most earthquakes.
多数地震过后都还会有震动。
We call them aftershocks and they sometimes can be more dangerous than the first earthquake.
我们称之为余震||,有时候余震比第一次地震还危险。
When it is safe for you to move around||, check the people near you.
当你可以安全行动时||,检查一下你周围的人。
Some may need help.
有些人可能需要帮助。
You may feel afraid||, but you should try to stay calm.
你可能会感到害怕||,但是要努力保持冷静。
That is the most important thing to do in the earthquake.
那是地震中最重要的事。