仁爱版八年级英语翻译【上册】
Unit1-Topic1-SectionA
Michael: Hi, Kangkang.
迈克尔:你好,康康。
Kangkang: Hi, Michael. Are you going to play basketball?
康康:你好,迈克尔。你要去打篮球吗?
I saw you play basketball almost every day during the summer holidays.
我看你暑假的时候几乎每天都去打篮球的。
Michael: Right. You know, we are going to have a basketball game against Class Three this Sunday.
迈克尔:对啊。你知道的,我们这个星期天和三班有一场篮球赛。
Kangkang: Yes, This is the first basketball game in our school this term.
康康:是的,这是我们学校这个学期的第一场篮球赛。
Michael: Would you like to come and cheer us on?
迈克尔:你愿意来为我们加油吗?
Kangkang: Sure.I'd love to. I hope our team will win.
康康:当然。我很乐意去。我希望我们队能够赢。
Michael: Me, too.
迈克尔:我也是。
Unit1-Topic1-SectionB
Michael: What’s your favorite sport, Maria?
迈克尔:玛利亚,你最喜欢什么运动?
Maria: Basketball, of course.
玛利亚:我当然最喜欢篮球啊。
Michael: Me, too. And who's your favorite player?
迈克尔:我也是的。那你最喜欢的球员是谁?
Maria: Tracy McGrady. And yours?
玛利亚:特雷西·麦克格雷迪。你呢?
Michael: I like Yao Ming best. How tall is he, do you know?
迈克尔:我最喜欢姚明。你知道他有多高吗?
Maria: Yes. He is 2.26 meters tall. He is McGrady's teammate, and they both play for the Houston Rockets in the NBA.
玛利亚:知道。他身高2.26米。是特雷西·麦克格雷迪的队友。他俩现在都是NBA 的休斯顿火箭队球员。Michael: Right. He is great! I’m going to be a basketball player like him.
迈克尔:对啊,他非常棒的!我将来要成为像他一样的一个篮球运动员。
That's my dream. What are you going to be when you grow up?
那就是我的梦想。你长大以后想做什么呢?
Maria: I'm going to be a dancer.
玛利亚:我想做个舞蹈家。
Unit1-Topic1-SectionC
Ann likes sports very much.She goes cycling twice a week and often goes hiking on Sundays.She spends half an hour doing exercise in the gym every day.She learns baseball on Saturdays, and now she plays it pretty well.She is also good at jumping.There is going to be a school sports meeting next weekend.She is going to take part in the high jump and the long jump.Her classmates are going to cheer her on.They are sure that she will win.
安非常喜欢运动。她每个星期骑两次自行车,而且经常在星期天徒步旅行。她每天花半个小时在健身房里。她每周六学习打棒球,现在她打得很棒了。她还很擅长跳跃。下个周末学校将要举行一次运动会。她将会参加跳高和跳远的项目。她的同学将会去为她加油。他们肯定她会获胜。
Unit1-Topic2-SectionA
Kangkang: Michael, could you please do me a favor?
康康:迈克尔,请你帮我个忙好吗?
Michael: Sure. What is it?
迈克尔:当然可以。什么事啊?
Kangkang: We are going to have a soccer game against Class Four this Saturday. But one of my teammates fell ill. Will you join us?
康康:这周六我们和四班有场足球赛。但是我一个队友生病了。你愿意加入我们吗?Michael: I'd be glad to. But I am not really good at it. Would you mind teaching me? 迈克尔:我很乐意加入。但是我真的不擅长踢足球。你介意教我吗? Kangkang: Not at all. You can do it! Let's go and practice.
康康:一点也不介意。你可以踢得很好的!我们去练习吧。
Unit1-Topic2-SectionB
Kangkang: Michael, you are always so careless! You missed a good chance!
康康:迈克尔,你总是这么粗心!你错过了一个好机会!
Michael: What do you mean by saying that?You shouldn't shout at me. I didn't want to miss the goal, either.
迈克尔:你那么说是什么意思?你不应该对我大呼小叫的。我也不想失掉这个球。Kangkang: But you did.
康康:但是你确实失了一球。
Maria: Kangkang, Michael, please don't fight.
玛利亚:康康,迈克尔,请别吵架。
Jane: Kangkang,don't be angry with Michael. He did his best, and he…
简:康康,迈克尔已经尽力了,而且他……
Maria: Kangkang, would you mind saying sorry to Michael?
玛利亚:康康,你介意向迈克尔道歉吗?
Kangkang: Michael, I am very sorry for what I said.
康康:迈克尔,我为我说的话感到很抱歉。
Michael: It's nothing.
迈克尔:没关系。
Jane: Michael, we believe you will do better next time!
简:迈克尔,我们相信下次你一定可以踢得更好!
Maria: Right! Keep trying! We are sure to win next time.
玛利亚:好吧!继续努力!我们下次一定会赢的。
Unit1-Topic2-SectionC
Kangkang: Could you please tell me your plans for this year?
康康:你可以告诉我你今年的计划吗?
Ming: Sure. In March, I'm going to take part in the games in France. In June, I will be in Korea. And in August, I will be in Russia.
明:当然可以。三月份我会去法国参加一个比赛,六月份我会去韩国,八月份我要去俄罗斯。
Kangkang: That's a lot of traveling.
康康:好多旅行。
Ming: Yes, it's a lot. But I love traveling. I enjoy playing basketball in different countries.
明:是的,是很多。但是我喜欢旅行。我喜欢到不同国家打篮球。
Kangkang: You have a very exciting life now, Ming.
康康:明,你现在的生活真刺激。
Ming: Exciting? Yes. But very tiring as well.
明:刺激?是的。但是也很累。
Unit1-Topic3-SectionA (Yu Ting and Li Ming are talking about the school sports meet on the playground.)\n (余婷和李明正在操场上谈论校运动会。)
Yu Ting: Hi, Li Ming. I will talk part in the school sports meet. Will you take part in it? 余婷:嗨,李明。我要参加校运动会。你要参加吗?
Li Ming: Of course I Will.
李明:当然要。
Yu Ting:Which sports will you take part in?
余婷:你要参加哪项运动?
Li Ming:The boys' 800-meter race. How about you?
李明:男子800米赛跑。你呢?
Yu Ting:I'm good at jumping. I'll be in the long jump and the high jump.
余婷:我擅长跳。我要参加跳远和跳高比赛。
Li Ming:Keep trying.I believe you will win.
李明:加油。我相信你会赢。
Yu Ting:I hope so.My foreign friend,Steve,will come to cheer me on.
余婷:我希望如此。我的外国朋友,史蒂夫,会来给我加油。
Li Ming:That's great!I'm sure our school sports meet will be exciting.
李明:那太好了!我确信我们的校运动会将是令人兴奋的。
Unit1-Topic3-SectionB
Kangkang: Hello, is that Michael?
康康:你好,是迈克尔吗?
Michael: Speaking.
迈克尔:请讲。
Kangkang: Michael, there'll be a school sports meet tomorrow.Let's go together.
康康:迈克尔,明天有校运动会。我们一起去吧。
Michael: Yeah,what shall we take?
迈克尔:好的。我们要带什么?
Kangkang: We'll take our sports clothes and sports shoes.
康康:我们要带运动衣和运动鞋。
Michael: Shall I take my camera?
迈克尔:我要带相机吗?
Kangkang: Good idea.
康康:好主意。
Michael: When shall we meet?
迈克尔:我们什么时候见?
Kangkang: Let's make it half past six.
康康:让我们定在六点半吧。
Michael: Where shall we meet?
迈克尔:我们在哪儿见?
Kangkang: At my house.
康康:在我家。
Michael: OK.See you then.
迈克尔:好的。到时见
Kangkang:See you.
康康:再见。
Unit1-Topic3-SectionC
(Here are two pages from Kangkang's diary.)Sunday,Sept. 21st Sunny
这是摘自康康日记中的两页。9月21日星期天晴
Last week our school held a sports meet. Everyone in our class felt very excited because we were the winners.In the boys' relay race, Michael ran very fast and our class won first place.Yu Ting is good at the long jump and she also won. We're sorry that we did badly in the high jump, but we're sure we can do better next time.I took part in the boys' 400-meter race. I did my best and was the first to pass the finish line.This encourages me a lot.Now I love sports better.I want to be a soccer player.
I will take more exercise every day and I hope some day I'll be able to take part in the Olymic Games.
上个星期我们学校开运动会。我们班每个人都感到很兴奋,因为我们是胜利者。在男子接力赛中,迈克尔跑得非常快,我们班赢得第一名。余婷擅长跳远,她也赢了。我们在跳高上表现很差,我们很难过。但是我们相信我们下次能做得更好。我参加了男子400米赛跑。我拼尽全力,第一个通过终点线。
这鼓励我很多。现在我更爱运动了。我想成为一名足球运动员。我每天要做更多锻炼,我希望有一天我能参加奥林匹克运动会。
Unit2-Topic1-SectionA
Betty: What's wrong with you? Do you have a cold?
贝蒂:你怎么了?你感冒了?
Kangkang: No, I don't. I have a toothache.
康康:不,不是。我牙疼。
Betty: I'm sorry to hear that. You should see a dentist. 贝蒂:听到这个消息我感到很难过。你应该去看牙医。
Kangkang: I think I will.
康康:我想是要去看的。
Betty: I hope you'll be well soon.
贝蒂:我希望你很快就没事了。
Kangkang: Thank you.
康康:谢谢你。
Unit2-Topic1-SectionB
Steve: Hey, Bruce. You look pale. What's the matter?
史蒂夫:嘿,布鲁斯。你看起来很苍白。怎么了?
Bruce: Well, I have a headache and a cough. I'm feeling terrible!
布鲁斯:呃,我头疼还咳嗽。我觉得很难受!
Steve: I'm sorry to hear that. How long have you been like this?
史蒂夫:听到这个消息我感到很难过。你这个样子有多久了?
Bruce: Two days.仁爱版英语
布鲁斯:两天。
Steve: Maybe you have the flu.You'd better go to see a doctor.
史蒂夫:或许你得了流感。你最好去看医生。
Bruce: That's a good idea. I think I will.
布鲁斯:好主意。我想是要去看的。
Steve: Shall I take you to the hospital?
史蒂夫:要我带你去医院吗?
Bruce: No, thank you.I'll take some medicine first and see how it goes.
布鲁斯:不用了,谢谢你。我先吃点药,然后看情况如何。
Unit2-Topic1-SectionC
Dr. Jiang: Hello, Michael. How are you feeling today?
江医生:哈罗,迈克尔。你今天感觉如何?
Michael: Not too bad, thanks. But my left leg still hurts when I move it.
迈克尔:还行,谢谢。不过我的左腿移动的时候还是会疼。
Dr. Jiang: Oh, don't worry! Your X-rays show it's nothing serious.Let me check it over again.
江医生:噢,别担心!X光显示没什么严重的问题。让我再检查一次你的腿。Michael:Ouch!
迈克尔:哎唷!
Dr. Jiang: Sorry, Michael. Here, take these pills.Two pills each time, and three times a day.
江医生:对不起,迈克尔。这里,吃这些药丸。每次两片,一天三次。Michael: Thanks, Dr. Jiang.
迈克尔:谢谢,江医生。
Dr. Jiang: Stay in bed and don't move your leg too much.
江医生:躺在床上,不要老挪动你的腿。
Michael: All right, Dr. Jiang.
迈克尔:好的,江医生。
(Maria, Jane and Kangkang come to the hospital to visit Michael.)
(玛丽亚、简和康康来医院看望迈克尔。)
M, J&K: Hey, Michael. How are you feeling today?
玛丽亚、简和康康:嘿,迈克尔。你今天感觉如何?
Michael: Much better, thanks. Oh, thank you for your flowers and fruit.
迈克尔:好多了,谢谢。噢,谢谢你们送的花和水果。
Jane: You should stay in bed and have a good rest.
简:你应该躺在床上好好休息。
Maria: You'd better not move your leg too much.
玛丽亚:你最好不要老挪动你的腿。
Michael: Yes, I know, thank you.
迈克尔:是的,我知道,谢谢。
Unit2-Topic2-SectionA
Jane: Kangkang, you look tired. What's wrong?
简:康康,你看起来很累。怎么了?
Kangkang: I have a headache.
康康:我头疼。
Jane: I'm sorry to hear that. What's up?
简:听到这个消息我感到很难过。怎么了?
Kangkang: I watched a soccer game on TV last night. I went to bed very late. 康康:我昨晚观看电视上的足球比赛。我很晚才睡觉。
Jane: I see. Staying up late is bad for your health.
简:我明白了。熬夜对身体不好。
You should go to bed early tonight and you'll feel better tomorrow.
你今晚应该早点睡觉,那样你明天就会觉得好多了。
Kangkang: Right! I must have a good rest tonight.
康康:对!我今晚一定要好好休息。
Unit2-Topic2-SectionB
Maria:Hi,Wang Junfeng! You must not read in the sun.What are you reading? 玛丽亚:嘿, 王军锋!不要在阳光下读书。你正在读什么?
Wang Junfeng: I'm reading an article about smoking in Ren'ai English Post.Does your father smoke,Maria?
王军锋:我正在读仁爱英语报上的一篇关于吸烟的文章。玛丽亚,你爸爸吸烟吗?Maria: Yes, he thin
ks smoking can help him relax.
玛丽亚:是的,他认为吸烟能让他放松。
Wang Junfeng: But, you know, smoking is bad for his health.
王军锋:可是,你得知道,吸烟有害他的健康。
Maria: Yes, his teeth are yellow and he often coughs.
玛丽亚:是的,他的牙齿是黄的,还经常咳嗽。
Wang Junfeng: That's too bad.Look, the article says smoking is bad for our lungs.It may cause cancer.
王军锋:那太糟糕了。看,文章上说吸烟对肺不好。可能会引起癌症。
Maria: Oh! How terrible! I must ask him to give up smoking.
玛丽亚:噢!太可怕了!我必须让他戒烟。
Unit2-Topic2-SectionB
What are headaches? What causes them?And when should you go to see a doctor?
A headache is a pain in your head.It's not a disease itself,but it may show that something is wrong with your health.Usually a fever will cause a headache.You might also get a headache when you work too hard or when you don't get enough sleep.You can also get a headache when you exercise on an empty stomach.If you get headaches often, you need to see a doctor.
什么是头疼?什么引起头疼?你该什么时候去看医生?头疼就是头部疼痛。它本身不是一种疾病,但它或许预示着你的健康出了问题。通常说来发烧会引起头疼。当工作过度劳累或者睡眠时间不充足的时候你也可能会感到头疼。空腹锻炼身体也会感到头疼。如果你经常感到头疼,你必须要去看医生。
Unit2-Topic3-SectionA
(Kangkang is watching TV in the living room.His mother is in the kitchen.)
(康康正在客厅看电视。他的妈妈在厨房里。)
Kangkang: Mom, hurry up! Dad is on TV!
康康:妈妈,快点!爸爸上电视了!
Mom: OK, I'm coming.
妈妈:好的,我来了。
(His father, Dr. Li, is talking with a journalist on TV.)
(他的爸爸李医生在电视上,正和记者在交谈。)
Journalist: May I ask you some questions, Dr. Li?
记者:李医生,我能问你一些问题吗?
Dr. Li: Sure, go ahead.
李医生:当然可以,问吧。
Journalist: SARS spreads easily among people.
记者:非典很容易在人中传播。
So what should we do to fight it?
那么我们应该这样做什么来阻止非典的传播?
Dr. Li: Well, first, we should eat healthy food and do more exercise to build up our bodies.
李医生:呃,首先我们应该吃健康的食物和多锻炼身体来增强我们的体质。Second, we should keep our rooms clean and often open the windows.
第二,我们应该保持室内干净,并且经常开窗。
Third, we should not go to crowded places.
第三,我们不应该去人多拥挤的地方。
Finally, if we don't feel well,we should go to see a doctor at once.
最后,如果觉得不舒服,我们应该马上去看医生。
Journalist: Right. We'll take your advice and do our best to fight SARS.Thank you. 记者:对。我们会接受你的建议并且尽全力对抗非典。谢谢你。
Unit2-Topic3-SectionB
Opertor:Hello!Xiaotangshan Hosptial.
接线员:哈罗!小唐山医院。
Kangkang: Hello! Extension 6226, please.
康康:哈罗!请转6226。
Operator: Just a moment, please.
接线员:请等一下。
Kangkang: Hello! Could I speak to Dr. Li Yuping?
康康:哈罗!请李宇平医生接电话好吗?
Miss Hu: I'm afraid he is busy right now.He is examining a patient.
胡小:恐怕他现在很忙。他在给一个病人做检查。
Kangkang: OK, I'll ring him up later.
康康:好的,我晚点再给他打电话。
(An hour later,Kangkang dials his father's cellphone number,but he can't get through,so he phones his father's office again.)
(一个小时后,康康拨打了爸爸的手机号码,但是打不通,所以他又打了爸爸的办公室电话。)
Kangkang: Hello, I'd like to speak to Dr. Li Yuping.
康康:哈罗!我想和李宇平医生通电话。
Miss Hu: Sorry, he is busy right now. 胡小:很抱歉,他现在很忙。
Kangkang: Oh, can I leave a message?
康康:噢,我可以留口信吗?
Miss Hu: Sure, go ahead.
胡小:当然可以,说吧。
Kangkang: This is Kangkang speaking.
康康:我是康康。
Please tell my father to take care of himself.
请转告我爸爸,让他好好照顾自己。
My mother and I miss him very much.
妈妈和我非常想他。
Miss Hu: OK, Kangkang, I'll give him the message.
胡小:好的,康康,我会转达你的信息给他的。
Unit2-Topic3-SectionC
Kangkang's father is a doctor.He is kind, helpful and brave.When SARS, a kind of serious disease, spread in Beijing,he took an active part in the battle against it.
He had to leave his wife and son to work in the Xiaotangshan Hospital.He cared for the patients day and night.He couldn't go home and he could only talk with his family on the phone."Do you miss your
family?" asked a reporter."Yes, of course," Doctor Li answered."But I'm a doctor. It's my duty to save patients."
康康的爸爸是医生。他为人友善,乐于助人且很勇敢。当非典,一种很严重的疾病,在北京城传播的时候,他积极参与到了这场与之对抗的战斗之中。他不得不离开妻子和儿子去小唐山医院工作。他日日夜夜地在护救病人。他不能回家只能和家人通电话。“你想家吗?”有个记者问。“当然想了,”李医生回答道。“但我是医生。救护病人是我的职责。”
Kangkang: Hello, Weilun!Long time no see!Glad to see you again.
康康:哈罗,伟伦!好久不见!很高兴又见到你了。
Zhou Weilun: Me, too.How did you spend your time at home?
周伟伦:我也是。你在家里是怎么过的?
Kangkang: I taught myself on the Internet.I had a good time, but I missed my father very much.How about you, Weilun?
康康:我通过上网自学。我过得很开心,但是我非常想念爸爸。你怎样啊,伟伦?Zhou Weilun:Not so good.My mother didn't let me out,so I couldn't go roller skating.
I had to wash my hands and change my clothes often.I hated it.
周伟伦:不是很好。我妈妈不让我出去,所以我不能去溜旱冰。我不得不经常洗手和换衣服。我讨厌这样。
Yuting: But it was good for you.I helped my mother cook at home. It was fun.
余婷:可那是为了你好。我在家里帮妈妈做菜。那很有趣。
Li Ming: Great! You can cook for us next time.
李明:太好了!下次你可以做菜给我们吃。
Zhou Weilun: Did you enjoy yourself, Li Ming?
周伟伦:李明,你过得开心吗?
Maria: Yes. I read a lot of stories at home.
李明:开心。我在家看了很多故事。
K, M&J: Then you can tell us stories after class!
康康、周伟伦和余婷:那下课后你可以给我们讲故事!
Unit3-Topic1-SectionA
Michael: Hi, Maria!
迈克尔:嗨,玛丽亚!
Maria: Hi, pleased to see you!
玛丽亚:嗨,很高兴见到你!
Michael: Wow! What beautiful stamps!Collecting stamps must be great fun!
迈克尔:哇!多么漂亮的邮票啊!集邮一定很有趣!
Maria: It certainly is! We can also learn a lot about people, places, history and special moments from stamps.Look at these old stamps. Some of them are of great value. Well, what are your hobbies?
玛丽亚:当然了!从邮票当中我们还能学到很多关于人文、地理、历史以及特别时刻的东西。看这些旧邮票。其中有些非常有价值。嗯,你有什么爱好呢?Michael: I used to enjoy listening to rock music,
but now I love collecting paintings and telephone cards.
迈克尔:我过去喜欢听摇滚乐,但现在我喜欢收集油画和电话卡。
Unit3-Topic1-SectionB
Helen: What do you often do in your spare time?
海伦:你在业余时间里经常做什么?
Wen Wei: I often go fishing. It's my favorite hobby.And I also enjoy reading comics. It's great fun. Well, what's your hobby?
温伟:我经常去钓鱼。这是我的最大的爱好。我还喜欢看漫画书。非常有趣。嗯,你有什么爱好?
Helen: I'm a movie fan. I go to the movie theater a lot.I also rent VCDs and watch them at home.
海伦:我是个影迷。我常去电影院。我还租VCD,在家里看。
Wen Wei: Why not go out and do some outdoor activities?
温伟:为什么不出去做些室外活动呢?Helen: Sounds good! Maybe I need a change.
海伦:听起来挺棒!我可能需要改变一下。
Unit3-Topic1-SectionC
People usually do what they like in their spare time. They keep pets, play sports, dance to music, play computer games, chat on the Net, etc.They also paint pictures and collect things such as coins, dolls or stamps.People have hobbies because hobbies can bring them happiness, friendship and knowledge.Hobbies help people relax after their daily work.When people become old,hobbies can keep them healthy.When people are sick,hobbies can help them get well soon.
人们闲暇时,总是做他们喜欢做的事情。他们养宠物、做运动、随着音乐跳舞、玩电脑游戏、在网上聊天等等。他们还画画,收集像硬币、洋娃娃或邮票的东西。人们有爱好,因为这些爱好能给他们带来快乐、友谊和知识。爱好帮助人们在日常工作后放松。人们变老时,爱好可以让他们保持健康。人们生病时,爱好可以帮助他们尽快恢复健康。
Unit3-Topic2-SectionA
Jack: What are you going to do this Sunday evening?
杰克:这个星期天晚上你打算做什么?
Sally: I'm going to a concert.
萨利:我打算去听音乐会。
Jack: How exciting! Who is going to sing at the concert?
杰克:太令人激动了!谁将在音乐会上唱歌?
Sally: Celine Dion. Do you know My Heart Will Go On?
萨利:席琳·狄翁。你知道《我心永恒》这首歌吗?
Jack: Yes. Is that her song?
杰克:知道。那是她的歌吗?
Sally: Right. And it sounds beautiful!
萨利:对。太好听了!
Jack: Where is she going to give the concert?
杰克:她要在哪里举办音乐会?
Sally: At the Music Hall.
萨利:在音乐厅。
Jack: Oh, wonderful! What time is it going to start?
杰克:噢,太棒了!几点开始?
Sally: At 7: Why not come with me?
萨利:晚上七点半。为什么不和我一起去呢?
Jack: I'd like to, but I am going to take English lessons in Ren'ai English Training School.