For the First Time in Forever 
You don’t have to protect me, I’m not afraid!            你用不着保护我,我不害怕
Please don’t shut me out again,                            求你别再把我拒之门外了
Please don’t slam the door                                求求你别再关上心门 
You don’t have to keep your distance anymore            你不需要在跟我保持距离 
Cuz for the first time in forever,                        因为这么久以来
I finally understand                                        我终于理解了你 
For the first time in forever,                            好久以来第一次 
We can fix this hand in hand                                我们可以携手解决问题  王菀之学会
We can head down this mountain together                我们可以一同走下这座冰山
You don’t have live in fear                                你无需再生活在恐惧中 
forever是什么意思Cuz for the first time in forever,                        好久以来我终于可以说
I will be right here                                        我会呆在你身边 
Please go back home, your life awaits                      (安娜)求你回家去吧,美好的生活等着你
Go enjoy the sun and open up the gates                    去享受阳光,敞开大门
七夕图片图片大全Yeah, but I know You mean well, but leave me be            可是,我知道,你是一片好意,但我心意已决 
Yes, I’m alone, but I’m alone and free                    是,我是独自一人,但我可以享受自由
Just stay away and you’ll be safe from me                和我保持距离,你便不会受到伤害 
Actually we’re not (What do you mean you’re not?)        实际上 这是不可能的 (什么意思)
十大隔离霜排行榜10强
I get the feeling you don’t know (What do I not know?)    看来你还不知道(我不知道什么)
Arendelle’s in deep, deep, deep, deep snow                阿伦黛尔被很厚很厚很厚的积雪覆盖
What! You’ve kind of set off an eternal winter..            什么  你把所有地方都变成了冬天
Everywhere  Everywhere?                                所有地方 
Well, it’s okay, you can just unfreeze it                    没事的 你解冻一下就好了 
No, I can’t, I — I don’t know how!                    我不知道怎么解冻 
Sure you can! I know you can!                            你肯定会的 我知道你会 
Cuz for the first time in forever,                        因为好久以来 
(I'm such a fool, I can't be free)                            我真是个傻瓜 我无法拥有自由
You don’t have to be afraid                                你无需再恐惧 
(No escape from the storm inside of me)                    永远无法逃离我内心的暴风雪
We can work this out together                            我们可以一同解决  考勤
(I can’t control the curse)                                我无法掌控我身上的诅咒 
We’ll reverse the storm you’ve made                    我们能逆转严冬 
(Anna, please! You’ll only make it worse!)                    安娜,拜托,你只会越弄越糟 
Don’t panic (There’s so much fear)                    别惊慌(我内心充满了恐惧) 
We’ll make the sun shine bright (You’re not safe here)    我们会让阳光再度普照(你在这不安全)
We can face this thing together (No! I…)                我们可以共同面对(不行!我……) 
We can change this winter weather(No! I…)            我们可以改变这严寒的天气(不行!
我……)
And everything we’ll be all right (I can’t!)                所有问题都能圆满解决(我做不到!