幸福终点站 The Terminal 中英文剧本
[Tannoy] United Airlines announcingthe arrival of Flight 9435 from Beijing,
联合航空公司的从北京飞来的9435号航班即将降落
我的幸福英文Customer service representative,report to Gate C42,
客户服务代表,请到C42门报道
[repeats announcementin Mandarin Chinese]
[chatter]
[Tannoy] All visitors to the US shouldline up at booths one through 1 5,
所有旅客排好队从15号通道到一号亭
[customs official]Please have your l-94 forms filled out.
请填写一下I-94表格(入境/ 出境记录)
- What's the purpose of your visit?- What is the purpose of your visit?
- 您此行的目的是什么?- 您此行的目的是什么?
What is the purpose of your visit?Business or pleasure?
您此行的目的是什么?商务旅行还是观光?
Just visiting. Shopping?
观光…购物?
Au plaisir,
观光
- Pleasure.- Business.
- 观光- 商务旅行
How long will you be staying?
您打算逗留多久?
Could I see your return ticket?
能出示一下您的回程机票吗?
- What's the purpose of your visit?- Business or pleasure?
- 您此行的目的是什么?- 商务旅行还是观光?
Enjoy your stay. Next.
祝您此行愉快,下一位
[Tannoy] Please have your passports,immigration forms, 1-94,
请出示您的护照和I-94 表格
and customs declarationsready to hand to the inspector,
准备好您的报关证明以备核查
- Stand by. He's fishing.- [man] Copy that,
- 准备,有情况- 收到
See this bunchof Mickey Mouse sweatshirts?
看见那些穿米老鼠T恤的人了吗?
That's the tour from China,connecting to Orlando.
中国来的旅游团,去奥兰多的
When was the last timeyou saw Chinese tourists
你什么时候见到中国的观光者
on their way to Disney Worldwithout any cameras?
去迪斯尼而不带相机的?
Possible forged documentson 1 0 and 1 1.
10号和11号通道发现有伪造文件嫌疑的旅客
[shouting]
Sir. Sir. Passport.
先生,先生,护照
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome, Mr. Navorski.
欢迎,纳沃斯基先生。
Purpose of your visit?
您此行的目的是?
- [speaks Bulgarian]- Business or pleasure?
商务旅行还是观光?
[speaks Bulgarian]
[beeps]
Sir, I have an lBlS hit on six.
先生,6号台发现一个护照有问题的
[man] No!.
不!
Mr. Navorski, please follow me.
纳沃斯基先生,请跟我来
[Tannoy],,,flight number 746 from Montreal
…从蒙特利尔来的746航班
must proceed to US 1mmigrationbefore claiming their luggage,
认领行李之前请先到移民登记处
All right, Mr. Navorski,we'd like you to wait here, please.
好吧,纳沃斯基先生请在这里等候
Next, please.
下一位
Next, please.
下一位
[electric razor]
[Thurman] What are you doingin the United States, Mr, Navorski?
您到美国做什么,纳沃斯基先生?
[thick Bulgarian accent]Yellow taxicab, please.
请帮我叫出租车
T ake me to Ramada lnn,
去拉玛达酒店
1 61 Lexington.
列克星敦街161号
Staying at the Ramada lnn?
您要住在拉玛达酒店?
Keep the change.
不用零了
Do you know anyone in New York?
在纽约有熟人吗?
Yes.
是的
- Who?- Yes.
- 谁?- 是的
- Who?- Yes.
- 谁?- 是的
- No, do you know anyone in New York?- Yes.
- 你在纽约有认识的人吗?- 是的
- Who?- Yes.
- 谁?- 是的
1 61 Lexington.
列克星敦街161号
OK, Mr. Navorski, I need to seeyour return ticket, please.
好吧,纳沃斯基先生,请出示您的回程机票
No, your return ticket.
不,您的回程机票…
- Oh... Yes.- Ah.
- 哦…是的- 啊
[woman screams]
This is just a standard procedure.
只是例行公事
I'm going to need the passport also.
还需要护照
Oh... OK.
哦,好的
- No, no.- Thank you.
- 不,不- 谢谢你
Mr. Navorski.
纳沃斯基先生。
That. Passport.
那个,护照
That.
那个
Mr. Navorski?Sorry to keep you waiting.
纳沃斯基先生?抱歉让您久等了
I'm Frank Dixon, Director of Customsand Border Protection here at JFK.
我是弗兰克 迪克逊,机场海关及边境保护局的主任
I help peoplewith their immigration problems.
我负责处理与移民相关的事务
We're looking foran interpreter for you.
我们正在帮您翻译
How are we doing on that?Do we have an interpreter?
怎么样了?翻译到了?
But I understandthat you speak a little English.
我知道您懂一点英语
- Yes.- You do?
- 是的- 真的吗?
I hope you don't mind if I eat while we talk. I've a bit of bad news.
希望您不介意我边吃边说,我有些坏消息
Your country has suspendedall traveling privileges
您的国家已经暂停了其签发的护照上
on passports issuedby your government.
所有的出行特权
And our State Departmenthas revoked the visa
敝国国务院已经注销了您的签证
that was going to allow youto enter the US.
您将不被允许进入美国
That's it in a nutshell, basically.
简而言之,基本上就这么回事
While you were in the air therewas a military coup in your country.
您还在飞机上的时候,您的国家发生了军事
Most of the dead were membersof the Presidential Guard.
死者多是总统卫队的成员
They were attackedin the middle of the night.
他们在半夜受到攻击,发生了猛烈的交火
They got it all on GHN, I think.
我想新闻已经播过了
There were few civilian casualties.I'm sure your family's fine.
也有少数平民伤亡,我相信您的家人没出事
Mr. Navorski, your countrywas annexed from the inside.
纳沃斯基先生,您的国家内部合并了
The Republic of Krakozhiais under new leadership.
克罗西亚共和国已经更换了领导人
Krakozhia. Krakozhia
克罗西亚…克罗西亚
- Krakozhia.- Right. I don't think he gets it.
- 克罗西亚- 是的,我觉得他没听懂
Er... OK. Look.
呃…我…好吧
Imagine that these potato chipsare Krakozhia.
发布评论